Thursday, May 23, 2013

Randall Runs Like a Chicken With His Head Cut Off

Along with the string of wins for Team Colorado this past weekend, we forgot to mention Glenn Randall...have we lost our mind!!??

Randall "Randalled" another race successfully. No, he did not get a head start. He ran the Mike the Headless Chicken 5K in Fruita, CO. He was thinking about racing at the Black Canyon Ascent, where he holds the course record, but Gute won that, so he was afraid of a head-to-head battle. In his own words:

I successfully dodged racing against Gute by running the Headless Chicken Race in Fruita.  It was really a no-brainer. I tried not to overthink things, put my neck on the line and got out ahead early. I won the race in 15:46 (I think), but I'm not letting it go to my head. 

Mike the Headless Chicken 5K is a race to celebrate a chicken (Mike, of course) surviving for 18 months without a head. If you care to educate your brain, read on!


Yes, this is creepy, but don't over-think it!
Mike the Headless Chicken 5K Results 

No comments:

Post a Comment